Pettus Hall houses two meeting rooms, a library and a very handy kitchen. Many activities are held in this building by both GMPC members and groups from the community. With the kitchen close at hand the large meeting room is a great place for dinners and other fellowship activities. The library offers an attractive and quiet place for study and meditation.
Activities September - May
- The Men of the Church meet the first Wednesday of the Month at 6:00 pm for dinner and a speaker.
- The Women of the Church:
- The Day Circle meets the first Tuesday of every other month for lunch and Bible Study.
- The Night Circle meets the second Tuesday night of every month at 7:00 pm for Bible Study and a desert.
- The Choir meets every Wednesday 7:00 pm
- The Session meets the second Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm
- The 2nd Sunday of every month following worship we celebrate all the members of the congregation who have a birthday that month with a birthday party in Pettus hall. We have cake and punch. This is a great time of fellowship.
- After worship each Sunday everyone is invited to join together in a time of fellowship in Pettus hall for coffee and cookies.
- The Back Pack Project for kids is located at GMPC. Each week volunteers from the community pack and deliver bags of food to the schools for designated kids who need them for the weekends.
Christian Activities Building (CAB)
The Christian Activities Building was dedicated in September, 2000. This building provides members of all ages with plenty of space for physical activity and sports. Young people as well as adults participate in our interfaith basketball league. The CAB is also busy during holidays when we host the community soup kitchens.
Join us for Christian Fellowship, Fun and Outreach
Dr. Michael Qualls, Interim Minister
Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church
Forrest City, AR 72335