Pettus Hall houses two meeting rooms, a library
and a very handy kitchen. Many activities are held in this
building by both GMPC members and groups from the community.
With the kitchen close at hand the large meeting room is a
great place for dinners and other fellowship activities. The
library offers an attractive and quiet place for study and
Activities September - May
- The Men of the Church meet the first Wednesday of the
Month at 6:00 pm for dinner and a speaker.
- The Women of the Church:
- The Day Circle meets the first Tuesday of every other
month for lunch and Bible Study.
- The Night Circle meets the second Tuesday night of
every month at 7:00 pm for Bible Study and a desert.
- Fellowship Dinners are held the last Wednesday of each
month at 5:30 pm
- The Choir meets every Wednesday 7:00 pm
- The Session meets the second Wednesday of every month
at 6:00 pm
- Every Monday night the Christian Education Committee sponsers
Movie Night in the Youth room. at 7:00 pm.
- The 2nd Sunday of every month following worship we celebrate
all the members of the congregation who have a birthday
that month with a birthday party in Pettus hall. We have
cake and punch. This is a great time of fellowship.
- After worship each Sunday everyone is invited to join
together in a time of fellowship in Pettus hall for coffee
- The Back Pack Project for kids is located at GMPC. Each
week volunteers from the community pack and deliver bags
of food to the schools for designated kids who need them
for the weekends.
Christian Activities Building (CAB)
The Christian Activities Building was dedicated
in September, 2000. This building provides members of all
ages with plenty of space for physical activity and sports.
Young people as well as adults participate in our interfaith
basketball league. The CAB is also busy during holidays when
we host the community soup kitchens.
Join us for Christian Fellowship, Fun and Outreach
Dr. Larry Mitchel, Minister
Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church
Forrest City, AR 72335